2016년 11월 29일 화요일

Add line space between text strings from Fusion Table


Hi,
My app returns strings of text from a Fusion Table and shows them in a label text box but they would read better if each sentence is separated by a space. Is there any way to do this without using lists? I've tried lists but couldn't get them to work.
Thanks, Kris
blocks (7) cropped.png 표시 중
-- 
What does your output really look like? Why did the lists not work?
Using the text component you could replace . by . followed by a space, or \n (new line).
Cheers, Ghica.

-- 

• How to work with Lists by Saj


Taifun

-- 
For a vertical space, use \n\n

Alternatively, turn on the html attribute of your label and use <br><br>

ABG

-- 
The output looks like a series of sentences all jammed together vertically. I think I tried adding in an \n to the text in the fusion table, but will give it another look. Thanks.

-- 
Thanks. I'll try getting the lists to work. I did all the tutorials and read all the references I could find when I first got into this a few months ago, and tried coding for lists, but then concentrated on getting the rest of the App to work. 

-- 
Thanks I'll use one of those.

-- 
I used lists to get the spaces between lines and list of lists to remove the brackets. See attached block. Thanks for replies. 
blocks (8) cropped.png 표시 중

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기