2016년 11월 21일 월요일

Allow other apps to share with my app


Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how my app could receive data from other apps on same system. For example, I would like to share the page url from Chrome browser into my app. Is this possible with AI? If so, which component will allow me to do this?

Thanks,

V D

-- 
The App Inventor can't make the App a program, the information. Better said: your App can't be in the selection of the program to share the information.
But you can send the Information that you want to share, than SMS or Google Voice, by adding a Texting component.
Nico

-- 
you can try to set an intent filter in the manifest of your app, see this snippet http://stackoverflow.com/a/5097734/1545993

to modify the manifest, you can use 

in case you get it running, you might want to provide a description of what exactly needs to be done

Taifun

-- 
Thanks for that Nico. I figured their was a limitation for this.

-- 
Thanks Taifun. I will check out the links and try what u suggested.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기