2016년 11월 26일 토요일

http error handling in case of screen


The screen in which I am passing post request I have taken care of error(error 1101, error 1103). Its working fine if I am on same screen. 

Problem start when I switch to other screen or other app than on that screen it reveals my URL saying that it was not able to POST request with URL

On other screens also I have taken care of error handling(even if there is no http post or get request on that screen) but it is of no use.

Can you help me with this I need to show the costume error message in which it does not reveals my URL.

-- 
use a Screen.ErrorOccurred event on each screen


Problem start when I switch to other screen or other app than on that screen it reveals my URL saying that it was not able to POST request with URL

which ErrorOccurred event (which screen) fires in this case?
you might want to add some information about the screen in the error message...

and you always can use the replace all block to replace some text (for example your URL) by something else or empty string...

Taifun

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기