2016년 12월 2일 금요일

How do filter a fusion table search?


Hi, I'm wondering if I could do this:
I want to have a search page where I would pull information from a fusion table. I have already done this, following Hossein Amerkashi's blog.
But I also want to have a filter button where users would pick from a list of states and once a selection had been made, the list would change so that there would only be entries with that particular type of state (e.g. User picks State A, so the list is: 'Apples ((State A) but the state is not displayed along with the item name)', Oranges', 'Workbooks'.).
If anyone could help it would be amazing!
Thanks...

-- 
send a SELECT statement to the table like this (assuming, there is a column named state and fruit)
SELECT fruit FROM <tableid> WHERE state = <listpicker.selection>

then in the fusiontable control got result event convert the received 1 column csv table into a list using the split block, just split at n (new line) and assign the list to the listpicker.elements

-- 
Thank you!


-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기