2017년 1월 12일 목요일

I think there should be these blocks


There are 1/tag , 1/sen , 1/cos   simpler >> acot , acsec , asec 

in the "and" block , one should be able to add more spaces not more "and " blocks , the same for the "or" block 

When you right-click there must be appear the "text" and "number" blocks in order to make it fast 

the textbox-margin should have a color-margin function.

The backpack should be saved , or procedures should be saved with names..

--
I think there could be ability to hide virtual keys (I have Sony Xperia M with virtual keys), so app will be fullscreen. Srry for my bad english and if I posted my message in wrong place, then sorry, im new in this Google Groups.

-- 
you could write your own extension and create a block yourself...

more information about how to create an extension see here Announcing App Inventor Extension Components
however that will be more advanced and will require some Java skills...

--
app
my tools extension now offers this functionality, see here https://puravidaapps.com/tools.php


-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기