2017년 1월 10일 화요일

please am tired of my sound record app which is created by appinventor


Hello Friends I was developed a sound recorder appthrough my off line portable 3.6 version of ai2u appinventor the after I exported when I try in my emulator it work but in phone when I press record button it say unfortunately app has stopped Even if I tried in other phone so please help me pleas am about lost hop of this

--
this is the codes I use I attaches as .aia file
SoundRecorder.aia


-- 
without looking at your project

--
Hello! thank you for your suggestion but even if I have use only screen 1 which is my problem is when I try it out in phone and press the button called record sound it is gonna be "unfortunately app name has stopped I didn touch the screen setting I just simply put 2 button and one list picker  please see for once my .aia file I am so depressed by this problem

-- 
which Android verion do you have?
there is an issue using the sound recorder in Android 4.2.2 devices see here

-- 
my android version is 4.4.2 I hop this is not version problem have you tried on your phone and is that working? thank you for your concern

-- 
try my snippet 

and let us know, if it works for you on Android 4.4.2

-- 
Hello ! Thank ya for your help full answer you are correct when I try all android version with 4.42 are not working but it works on other version but still I have question which is what can I do for this as a solution

-- 
you might want to read again Hal's answer here Problema con soundrecorder (Problem with soundrecorder)

-- 



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기