2017년 3월 1일 수요일

buttons positioning


Here the emphasis is positioning a button on the screen using different methods.



--
Thanks Scott. You are a legend !!!! This helped me a lot !!!!

--
+MR Warna :)

--
Your cursor keeps sliding very slowly in different directions. Were you on a boat when you made this?

--
that was, what I was looking for, much thx !

--
I always arrange everything with the Layout section - Horizontal Arrangement. Basically using them as individual wrappers for each section of the screen. You can check out my Diabetic Tracker project to see: http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/#5299413839773696

--
+Brad Page I agree that is best. And with the new responsive sizing features, PercentWidth and PercentHeight can be used to make layouts consistent across different devices.

--
hello,

--
you seem very familiar with the MIT app inventor I have a code already that functions with my project just few tweaks I need, a toggle switch can you help me please I can give more details shannondalebreaux@gmail.com

--
+Shannon Breaux
Search the MIT forum for your answer.
Someone recently posted a slide switch solution there.

--
no voice!

--
adding annotations...check back.

--
+Scott Ferguson Roger Sir!

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기