2017년 4월 4일 화요일

app for sending 2 continuous serial data over bluetooth hc-06 from arduino uno


hello Google. here is my problem. i have 2 variables, "a" and "b". the code is simple as shown in the figure above. i want to display the output from that serial print to my android phone via bluetooth so i've made a simple app for that. the problem is now with my block. i don't know how to let my app determine which one is value of "a" and "b". in the end, both Label 2 and Label 5 end up displaying both number "a" and "b" the same time. i know the block program is not correct because i don't have enough knowledge when it comes to this matter. please help me. 

--
my bad. it's actually an app for RECEIVING 2 continuous serial data over bluetooth hc-06 from arduino uno.

--
refer to: Arduino and Bluetooth

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기