2017년 4월 19일 수요일

Applications have problem with android 5 and more


I made applications in .apk with a map(picture) with MIT Appinventor 2 .the appli is good on my smartphone 4.4.2 but the map disapears with android 5 and more.Is there a solution?

--
We do not know Jacques.  You have not posted any images of your blocks or shown a screen capture of what you experience.  How do you know the issue is with Android 5 and higher?   This could be a screen resolution issue and the size of the 'map'.     Is this a large image, perhaps 1200 x 1200 pixels or is it a Google Map or what?

If you are convinced this is an Android version issue, please post an example aia showing how this fails on Android 5+ so someone can look at it.

-- 
I will post an aia file soon..after seen the forum I have réduct the size of the map..so in "paysage" I can see the map but in "portrait " or when I enlarge the map in "paysage "it scroll down and desapears..but why it matches on Android 4.42 and not yet. . I give you .aia soon

--
How can I post .aia files.or pictures?

--
How can I send you files or pictures?

--
-- 
Thank you..now I think the pb is when the screen is scrollble..but always à différence bête en Android 4.4.2 its good and now 5 and more pb. I send you files. .

--
i am french may be better for both?
I FOLLOW IN MY ENGLISH
i try in resizing the map of Elektrenai but it matches without scrolable...so i keep the 105 ko file may be large but the pb is the same with little picture
i need scrolable for answers with long text..
it s a work made by pupils an teacher and me (little level i am not the conceptor but i have time..)) for an erasmus project
near the end we see the appli with problem (or never before with the same files..)so..we are worry
thak you for your help..



-- 
1) The image you use for the App's icon is  576 x 572 pixels in size.  The icon should be 48 x 48 pixels.  Resize yourlogoImaginedefinittf.jpg to 48 x 48 .
2) you do not close screens after opening them.  Your Project will work but eventually will crash as memory is used up.  See https://puravidaapps.com/tribblehunter.php for a method that properly closes screens after use.

3) You have lots of HUGE images.  See using images below... it makes little sense to use large images ( 1200 x 1900  pixels perhaps like  LaRochelle3.jpg) and display it at a smaller size.   Also try to use png images instead of jpg ... they scale better on App Inventor.


you might want to read


Please RESIZE your images as much as possible an your Project should compile.

-- 
I will do ...many pictures stay from an other appli.....but you speak about pictures witch have no problem..why the map scroll down? even if I give it a very small size.
.why is it good if I don t use scrollable in screen. Why it was good before?

--
pictures with no problem ... actually they slow your app down.

you might change the dimensions of 

You are viewing in Portrait mode and the image is in proportions compatible with Landscape mode.  The image is 1016 x 625  ... AI appears to have issues making it fit in the viewer perhaps?

-- 
Thank you I am working on it
First I erase all the pictures I don t need..

--
Not enough
I have always pb when I enlarge the map 18ko

--
This is important "First I erase all the pictures I don t need.".    If you do not use images in your Media, they should be removed because those images become part of the App and you do not want that.

You might consider switching between    a  Fixed   and  a Responsive screen.

-- 
About fixe or responsive I don t see that on screen 5 ?,

--
I stop
Make scrollable screen5 doesn t match anymore..I find à solution without scroll with a map readable..but text is 10 too little
Why is it impossible NOW? I have a wiko with Android 4.4.2 and I succeéd to show 10 cities???with the too heavy pictures you have seen???
I am on my smartphone I send you apk and aia new file with the map as I would be..

--
The link without scollable screen witch make problem on android 5 and more on my opinion
(files n5)




-- 
You select fixed or responsive only on Screen1  and it carries through for all screens I believe.

I do not think the issue is with Android 5  but with the screen density or its size on the Android device.

-- 
thank you for your help...and i learn more about app inventor with your explanations.
regards.

there is a mistake about apk better here


-- 
I try with png as you said and I return to jpg At last I succeed to stop the map scrolling down..playing with percent of other part (webviewer..height100% and not automatic.) Even if à part if m'y screen is black I can use the appli..town map is height fill parent and with automatique. .but I don t know what modifier matches. .there are other solution may be ..but we have to modify something who was well before and I have.seen in the forum I was not à long. .with that problem..it s also an exchange and we give something to help Android and app conceptors..

--
I better read this help and better understand about your explanation of density
Thank you

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기