2017년 4월 13일 목요일

Making Tabs program; Issues with hiding arrangements using any


I am making a program with tabs.  When a tab is clicked, a special function is called.  This special function, actually two functions (should):

1. hide the last tab's arrangement/s (the arrangements you saw when you were viewing the previous tab)
2. takes care of the coloring of the tabs and disables/enables some tabs
3. shows this tab's arrangement/s (the arrangements you should when you are viewing this tab)

The problem I am occurring is in the first part of the function.  The previous tab sometimes isn't make invisible.

For my particular app, I have some wiggy things set up, and I will try to explain them.

The code in the 3rd screenshot is the code that hides the vertical arrangements components, which are in a list (which is inside of a list).  The 1st screenshot is that variable containing lists of lists.  The notif after the for each / do loop tells me which component is being made invisible.

The 2nd screenshot is a list of the names of the tabs in my program.  In the list they are in the order of the main list of vertical arrangement components.  For example, in the list of tabs the first item is "Menu".  When the "Menu" tab is open and a different tab is clicked, the components in the 1st list in the main list of vertical arrangement components are hidden.

The 2nd to last screenshot does the last two things listed above.  The last screenshot does the first thing listed and then calls the function in the 2nd to last screenshot.








--
Here are the files, sorry:






-- 
Your images lack two things - 

The list of lists holding your outer arrangements does not show the arrangements nested within each outer arrangement.

The Designer image showing the nesting of the arrangements is missing.

Also, those redundant block comments hide important names.
You might as well close them.

-- 
I don't quite understand the first thing I lack.  The arrangements are not nested.  In the Designer, yes, but not in the list.  The lists are nested, though.  Am I not showing the list well?

Sorry about the comments.  I will remove them and re-do the screenshots.  They are attached.  Thanks!




-- 
Still need to see the Designer Arrangement nesting hierarchy, to see what's going on.

-- 
Okay.  The screen shots are attached, as well as the project file.  By the way, the boxes in tab 2's box (labeled Tab 2) do nothing.

By the way, I tried the program with hiding all the arrangements one by one the way I did it in the Initialize function (last picture above).  That made it work.





-- 
Why aren't the images coming in?  Posting them again...



-- 
Glad you got it working.

This is like a radio button.

By the way, you do know that if arrangements are nested, you only need to
turn visibility on and off for the outermost of them?

-- 
Really?  Then all my problems are solved.  When I tried that last time, though, it didn't work.  I'll try it again, then.

--
YAY!  I don't know what happened that other time when it didn't work.  Problem resolved; thanks and sorry!


-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기