2017년 4월 17일 월요일

Multiple web calls


I have multiple web calls and I receive an error, typically when I am using the phones data.  When I am connected to a fast WiFi signal no issues.  I believe its because one web call takes longer than the next and the previous one has info that the next one needs to be completed correctly.  I have looked at file by file but I can not figure out how to do this with web calls, is there an example of file by file with web calls?  Each web call has a different web address to gather info.  Any help would be grateful.  File by file uses the same web address to get the files, via using a list.

--
following the file by file example https://puravidaapps.com/filebyfile.php you will have to do it asynchronióusly like this assuming there are 3 web components:
web1.get
in the web1.gottext event call web2.get
in the web2.gottext event call web3.get
in the web3.gottext event: display a notifier "ready"

-- 
Thank you, that worked!

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기