2017년 4월 26일 수요일

search for Error 1101 with WEB component


Probably my problem is caused by the fact that Arduino Yun has a self-signed certificate. On Web component of App Inventor I receive an "Error 1101: ...
The web component is waiting for a response (indefinitely) and when the mobile data is turned off, this error occurs, and triggers the 1101 error block.
use the Screen.ErrorOccurred event to catch that error, see also. How to check Internet connection by Saj. Taifun.
I have found and fixed this bug. It should be in tomorrow's release. The problem was caused by our updating minSdk from 3 to 4. The Web component ...
Step-2: From under the "Connectivity" menu in the palette, click and drag the " web" component into the viewer. Step-3: ... You have to be connected to the internet when the screen is opened, else you'll get a "1101" Error message.
yes, I also get error 1101. probably they have some kind of protection running to avoid people downloading their lyrics? Taifun.
I've narrowed it down somewhat. When I manually type in the same address and send it through the web component it will go through. It is when I use ...
error 1101 normally means, there is no internet connection, you did not get any response at all from that URL. The Web Component doesn't have an ...
ERROR 1101: Unable to get a response with the supplied URL ... After a lot of testing this ... IMHO there should be a "IgnoreSslErrors" option like in the WEBVIEW component, so it can overcome this 'feature' and work has expected.
I am trying to use a local mysql database to store and retrieve data but when I want to connect I get this: error 1101 unable to get a response with the ...


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기