2017년 5월 9일 화요일

Dropbox Upload Error


Hello there. I'm trying to send the recorded audio file to the dropbox. He worked so hard, but I think I broke something today. Is there anyone who can help me?


--
thank you for using my Dropbox example dropbox.aia
as the error message is trying to tell you, your filename is empty, which means, the SavedRecording property is empty... you did not specify it in your blocks... also your local variable list is empty because of the same reason...
what about using your variable sound instead?
use Do it to debug your blocks, see tip 4 here

--
I can not identify the file name in blocks. I struggle day by day but I still get the same error. I do not have any problems with Taifun's imagepicker example. But when I want to send the audio file, I get the "file name is empty" error.

--
you might want to follow the already given suggestions, especially learn how to use Do it...

-- 
I can not understand the examples because my English is not good. But I will try to learn again, thank you.

--

--
thank you very very much. code block Working now.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기