2017년 6월 11일 일요일

Send a picture and ESC sequences to a bluetooth printer


I want to print on a bluetooth termal printer a little logo with BluetoothClient object.
Is it possible? How can I do it? With which method?

Then, How can I send ESC sequences to set printer as I need? 
I have the necessary sequences, but I don't know how to send them to the printer. 

For example: the hex sequence 1B 21 20 
I have tried with SendText method using "\x1B\x21\x20" in the text, but nothing.

--
Look in the Gallery for application CRLF.
It has a hexify() procedure that uses a trick of the Web component to create single byte text 
blocks from hex.  JOIN them together and sent them as text.

Sending a picture is harder.
You need access to the coding technique used by your printer.

See the BlueTooth section of my FAQ at the beginning of this board for sample apps.

-- 
excuse me but in Blocks section I don't find the procedure "Web.HtmlDecodeText" with parameter "for component".
Between the blocks available for Web component, I see only the block with "htmlText" parameter (see below)

I'm looking for this:

Where I have to search for it? Do I need any upgrade?

-- 
It's in the Any Component section of the Blocks Editor.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기