2017년 6월 29일 목요일

SMTP Email Extension Not Working. Worked before...


The app is setup to email a list and some photos. It was working before. Now it isn't. I'm not sure what I did. Help?

I have attached screenshots of the SMTP Mail Extension blocks and the settings from the designer page. I left the email password out for privacy/security reasons but I did check that and it was correct.





--
does the smtp test project work for you?
what about displaying the error in the Sent event, in case of sending was not successful?

  set Label1.Text to get response

--

does the smtp test project work for you?

Thanks! 

--
Now it is skipping the call.SMTPmail1.send button. I didn't change anything that I know of.

I'm not sure why. I have attached the apk so that you can see what i am talking about.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기