2017년 7월 29일 토요일

How do you get the ROWID from a fusion table?


I searched the official fusion table guide made by google, but I can't figure out what query command I'm supposed to send to get a row id. I want to search based on a "username" entered by the user. Once I found the row id, I want to use it to retrieve the user's high score, profile pic, and what-not from that row.
Is there even a possible way of getting the row id? Also, am I going about my little login system all wrong? Thanks.

--
for SELECT statements you do not need the rowid
just send the following query
SELECT * FROM <tableid> WHERE username = 'entered user name in the textbox'

and if you later need the rowid to update or delete a row, just send the following query to get the rowid
SELECT ROWID FROM <tableid> WHERE username = 'entered user name in the textbox'

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기