2017년 7월 17일 월요일

How to make my app to autoupdate without using Google play


I have made an app for my online radio station, the problem is that i whant to make some changes on the app (news, streaming url) and every time i have to tell users to download the new version of the app, how can i make the app to autoupdate when i make those changes?
Just like are all the apps on google play, when they modify something on the app i get an message on my phone that there is a new version and i have to update it.
I have to say that i am a begginer in this, can someone please explain how to do that without using google play service, i have the website of the radio where i can upload the app, my app is not for comercial use so i do not ask users for money to download it !!!

--
use a server database (for exampe a fusiontable) to store the version number on each run of the app check that version number and if there is a newer version available, then download the new version for example from your Google Drive

the easier way would be to use Google Play...

--
Thanks a lot, i will try it !!!

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기