2017년 7월 11일 화요일

Problem with displaying number


Hi everybody, I'm new on appinventor and I'm actually creating an app for a project  for my school. The goal of the application is to receive data from an ISIS  simulation wich is running on my computer and to display the data received on the application but here is my problem : the data received is showed as a letter instead of a number. For exemple when i send the byte 4C it shows "L" intead of showing 76. I think it converts the 4C into ASCII but I want the app to show 76.

If you have any idea on how to do it please share it !

--
It would help if you included the code for both the sending and receiving sides or this application.

But here's a wild uninformed guess what's happening:

Your sending side is using the command write when it should be using the command print or println.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기