2017년 8월 12일 토요일

Image sprite dragging cannibalism


When dragging an image sprite, the mouse pointer moves over another sprite and picks it up also. Nothing I have tried so far stops this behavior. Have any of you out there in AI land had this problem and been able to solve it? Thanks.

--
Here's a picture of the app-to-be. When I drag the 4 over the 3, the 3 jumps behind the 4 never to be seen again...

--
I finally got the 3 to release by having the 4 sprite collided with and no longer colliding with handlers disable then enable the 3. Thanks.

--
is it possible for you to set in a picture - just of that part where you enable the collided to 2true" and "false".

I've played around with it and it still triggers me - my balls (images) still picks every of my other balls  :) :)

--
Hubert- this is my current solution. You must touch, release, then drag the sprite but it will not pick up other sprites that it is dragged over.

--
When I try to use this methode, my srite only goes from site to site, not up-and-down or around?

I'm playing with a TacTic board - theirfor I need to move the "players around"

I use the method (shown in picture) to get the players around, but they tight up together!
If I try your way, it dosn't solve my problem

My blocks:

Hope you can see what to do - becase my players move nicely around now  :o)

--
I don't see the picture you attached. I would like to know how you got it to work.

--
I've put it in the text under here as a picture and I have attached it too now

--
Thank you. I will try it out.

--
Hubert, After looking at your blocks, it seems that only the first block would be executed so I tried the above blocks. When dragging one sprite it moves only in the x direction. While I am dragging that sprite, if I move the mouse pointer (in the emulator) over the other sprite, it also lines up with the first sprite and they both move left and right together. Is this what you wanted the blocks to do?

--
I've experince the same - but it's not what I want.

When I use both the Xx and Yy, I can move my sprites and pictures around where I want to - and thats what I neeed it to do.

I want to move everything without anything tight up  :o)

--
I've played with theese arguments:

"collided" if ball1 = ball2 then enable ball2
"notcollided" if ball1 not= ball2 then able ball2

I've tried this in manny ways - but I'll think it should work "the right way" - but i'm not strong with arguments yet  :)

What does this say to you...?

--
I think I might have a solution (work-around) to this issue in the post, "Work-Around for Ball (or Sprite) Dragged Handler Issues"

--
Thank you! I tried it and it works great :)

--
See SireFoss' solution below...

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기