2017년 8월 3일 목요일

Update web viewer / web page



Have now noticed that when I change the contents of the html page, these are not displayed when I open the app.

Only when I uninstall and reinstall the app.

--
It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

--
For the web viewer I have no blocks.

How would these look. Have not found anything yet. greeting
Think this is the mistake. But I do not know how to get without what to click it updated.

--
How do you want to update without blocks?
How about

Webviewer.GoToUrl "http://www.MeineTolleWebseite.com"

--
Thought Web viewer accesses the Internet and displays the current on this page.

So it does not go without?

If so, how could the blocks look like?

--
If so, how could the blocks look like?
???
See above, simply paste the following blocks into the Screen.Initialize event
Webviewer.GoToUrl "http://www.MeineTolleWebseite.com"

--
ah ok, sorry.

So with me it looks so now. But it still does not work.

--
I have yet to go to url

A webviewer clear cache is packed.

Now it works!

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기