2017년 8월 26일 토요일

WiFi Wireless Endoscope camera and app inventors ??


I'm currently working on my univecity project. I have created my own application usin app invetors to achive most of the functionality now I would like to add live camera to it using wifi endoscope.
Its works by connecting to it by WIfi netowrk and its got application that allows to see camera reading. 
App allows to select connected cammera, affter selecting camera live image will show up:


My qestion is is there any way that I could see those images in my own application using app invetors. Is there any way to read WIFI readings ? 

--
When I enter showed address is taking me to router setting page. So I assume that wifi adaptor on the camera works like a router. 

--

Unfortunately, it's all in Chinese :( 

--
Maybe you could use the app that goes with the device to find out how it connects and what the API is like.

--

댓글 1개:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Endoscope 

    답글삭제