2014년 12월 28일 일요일

Building a Social Network Mobile App that will run on Andriod, iOS and Windows

So, I had the craziest idea today!

I have got absolutely no background on programming, least of which is mobile programming but I have had an idea for a while now on a social network mobile application I want to develop which will run on Android, iOS and Windows. Crazy right?

I have tried to use known programmers but they keep disappointing me, missing schedules, and generally not doing what I want them to do, even though I have paid them. I am simply tired and have run out of money to give them anymore. But my dream to build an application that will change the face of social networking is burning deep within me. I can't give up. So, here I am at the mercy of all of you professionals out there. I want to do this on my own now, but I have absolutely no idea where to start. Anybody care to point me in the right direction? I gladly accept any and all the help I can get. Thank you all.



I too am building an app in ai2.  I need mine to work oon ios. There are converters out therefor free that willconvert an apk to ios...would imagine the same for Windows. Ai2 is really simpke one you get the hang of it. Try the tutorials, it will really help.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기