2014년 12월 28일 일요일

ENTIRE PROJECT BLOCKS WIPED!

So I've been using App Inventor (because we have to in our software engineering class) and I was working on my final project.  Ever since last week (or atleast when the asset problems started appearing) I was getting constant pop ups saying "Blocks have been cleared, do you want to save?" and everytime I would say no because it would wipe my project, but out of nowhere, that seems to have happened.  It was my final project.  A lot of work was put into that.  And now it's all gone, and on top of that there are random broken images.

I didn't happen to save the project file, so now everything seems to be gone for good.  I'm sincerely hoping there's some way to restore it (or if there are backups) because I was pretty much finished with it and there was a lot of blocks involved.



Uh Oh, you may be in trouble.  No aia, you did not save a copy of the project.

Please do this, post the name of the project here; tell us what you were doing with the project the last time you had a good save of the project...did you add images, layouts,etc.  Did anything unusual happen?   Error messages.

Sometimes it is possible when files are lost.  Be aware, sometimes it is impossible.   Please post the information, return here to check on the status.  The MIT guy who sometimes is able to restore projects needs your project name.   He is currently extremely busy trying to find a fix for the Google Cloud issue that is affecting some users so if he does tries to find your files, it might take a while .   I sent him a note, but be patient, he is very busy and near the end of his normal work day.

You might have to re-code everything.  Sorry, no aia, it causes problems but perhaps this is your lucky day?



This sounds like a duplicate topic for the same problem elsewhere on the forum, and I think I may have found a quick-fix for it that will recover everything (it may not actually even need true 'recovering').  You might want to check my post near the bottom of this thread:


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기