2014년 12월 27일 토요일

Changing settings across entire app from one screen

When my app initializes, it shows a beginning screen with a button to open the settings menu, and there is a separate button to actually start playing the game. In this settings menu, I would like to make it so my user can change the play sprite's image (which they will see on the actual game screen), however, App Inventor won't allow me to change the sprite image because the actual game-play occurs on a separate screen than the settings screen. How can I change the sprite image from this settings screen?



Use a TinyDB, save the values on the settings screen before it closes, then restore the values on the game screen and change your sprite images.

I suggest you use a list for the settings values you need, and save the entire list to a single TinyDB key.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기