2014년 12월 29일 월요일

Every time we need to store value in tinyDB?

In my app I stored various values in tinyDB once only & then I removed stored value procedure because I just need to retrieve the values from TinyDB.

I am facing problem only when I run separate apk from mobile otherwise on enumerator app is showing all the values.

My listpicker elements shows nothing. After that I manually again add that stored procedure then APK shows all  values.

My question is that is it necessary to every time stored value on TinyDB as in my app I am just retrieving the values & nothing.

Your immediate help will be appreciated.



You would be better off adding a CSV file to your project, and reading that into the TinyDB on the first run of your app.

By removing that procedure, you disabled the ability for the app on someone else's device to get the data.  A TinyDB is local, and is created on the target device.  You cannot include a TinyDB store with your APK, so the best thing to do would be to create that CSV file and include it in the project.



Thanks for your reply.

That means we need to add stored value procedure in our routine block to get it work on mobile device.

creating cvs file is also a good option but in my case the data is huge so I skip that.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기