2014년 12월 31일 수요일

find value in list and create new list

My main list is like :
200501a.jpg,
200501b.jpg,
200502a.jpg,
200502b.jpg

i would like to make a new list by finding the value 01 which creates the list like
200501a.jpg,200501b.jpg
by finding the value 02 which creates the list
200502a.jpg,200502b.jpg

i have tried for each loop but everytime i need to specify value like 01, 02.

Please advise how to find all the list automaticaly which generates new list.



It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.



Screenshot attached:





you could use a procedure and pass that number (01 or 02) as input parameter



I have used another list instead of procedure but it will give me all the values at a time... 
but I want separate values like 
200501a.jpg, 200501b.jpg
200502a.jpg, 200502b.jpg

please advice.




you get the complete list as result again, because there is only one newlist variable
how do you expect the result to look like? probably as list of lists?
if yes, you have to create a new sublist for each number and add the image names as items in the sublist 



Thanks for your prmpt reply.

I want everything in one list only. i.e. newlist.

Only thing for each loop need to change to act according to each number.

Is it possible Sir?



sorry, I do not understand what you are doing
if you want everything in the new list, you get a copy of the old list, don't you?



main list is like:
200501a.jpg
200501b.jpg
200502a.jpg
200502b.jpg

Newlst should be like:
200501a.jpg,200501b.jpg
200502a.jpg,200502b.jpg
and so on...

means at every change of number 01,02 it should pickup value accordingly..



it looks like you want to create a list of lists
as already said, you have to create a new sublist for each number and add the image names as items in the sublist 



it looks like you want to create a list of lists
I dont want to create either list of list or sublist.

My app is showing government Notifications. 
I have done enitire work of downloading images from google drive.
However, I am getting entire list of image files.
In which if user select particular notification say 01(that includes more than 1 images), user will be able to view all the images pertaining to that Notification.
I used web viewer component url property to show all images and that is working fine also. 
M problem is I need to create one new list which comprises all the image names pertaining to that notificaitons.
Like: 
200501a.jpg and 200501b.jpg both these files are pertaining to Notification No. 01.like that....

So I want to create the loop which creates new list of  images with respect to Notification No.

First screenshot does this thing but I want it to done by AI2 without manually putting as "01" or "02".

I hope this will clear your mind.



Sorry to bother you too much,

I understand now how to create the new list by adding sublist items to newlist.



For every sublist I need to create global list variable.

In my case the there are 50 images so for each sublist I need to create 50 global list variable or what?



Make sure your AIA file is under 5MB!  Read my tips, especially about reducing AIA size by shrinking images etc...



@Enis,

Yes Sir,for this I am following Tim & Taifun example only.



oh yeah, my mind is now completely clear, thank you for that.

if you create a list of lists, you only need one variable to store everything.
Now if you want to read the items with 01, just do a select list item from the main list with index = 1 to get the corresponding sublist
same for 02, just do a select list item from the main list with index = 2 to get the corresponding sublist

see here for more info


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기