2014년 12월 30일 화요일

Permission issue while trying to upload app onto Google App Engine Server

I am trying to create a customTinyDB web service using the instructions at : http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/reference/other/tinywebdb.html

I am having trouble when I try to do the following step (shown in bold)

Your app is not yet on the web, and thus not yet accessible to an App Inventor app. To get it there, you need to upload it to Google's App Engine servers.
  • In the GoogleAppEngineLauncher, choose Dashboard . Enter your Google account information and you'll be taken to an App Engine dashboard.
When I click on the dashboard, I get a web page for Google Developer Console, but it shows an error with the following message, 
              " You do not have sufficient permissions to view this page.
Can anyone help me how to overcome this problem ? What permissions do I need ? and how do I get the same ?


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기