2014년 12월 11일 목요일

Teach me how to make a montage screen

Hello everyone, nice to meet you.
now I am having a school project to finish up. Its about Pictionary Dictionary by using MIT app inventor

The design has been created,what I want is to develop something like this. Actually I want to create an animation such as gif or swf on that montage then automatically go to home page with timing. But after porting into my phone, the gif are not moving, maybe its not compatible with androids. If i want to use Swf for montage animation, I don't know how. 



The basic gif picture format can be used with AI2 without problems;animated gifs can only be used in the WebViewer if you want to display the animation.

An example of an animated gif with AI2 and the WebViewer is here:  http://puravidaapps.com/snippets.php#2ani  


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기