2014년 12월 11일 목요일

TextBox does not maintain typed name

In my main screen I created a TextBox to put the person's name, everything works normally, but does not register the name.
The goal would be, enter the name and it remains visible in the fielduntil it was changed again.
If you exit the application, when reentering you must re-enter the name.I do not want that to happen.I tried several different ways to make it work, MAKELIST, tinyDB and other techniques, do not know if I missed any part in the assembly ofblocks or it is not possible to do.
Does anyone know how to solve this?




Post some screenshots of your blocks to let us see what you're doing.  This should be very easy with a TinyDB.



Those were the last two attempts I made.
Read several tutorials, watched several videos and have not seenanywhere something about it, I tried several methods and these twowere the last.
A method for (Atleta) and a different method for (Personal Trainer).Trying to figure out what would work faster.





You cannot save a record with a blank tag.  You have to give the tag a name...



That helps a lot, but still did not solve the problem.
It is the first time I use the AppInventor so far able to do everything he wanted in the application, except that.
I "saved" the names, but they still do not appear or be registered.
It asking too much to show an example of how I should build the blocks?
Any detail that I'm forgetting. And I can not figure out.




The goal would be, enter the name and it remains visible in the field until it was changed again.If you exit the application, when reentering you must re-enter the name. I do not want that to happen.

in Screen.Initialize, you have to read the name from TinyDB and assign it to the Textbox.Text again. Try the following blocks (assuming you store the name with tag = myName)

set Textbox1.Text to TinyDB.GetValue myName


see also this very simple TInyDB example: How to store high scores with TinyDB by richard


first do the tutorials http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/tutorials.htmlto learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the



Thank you both for your help and patience.
Finally worked, both tips helped solve the problem, the detail that was missing was put a button with the option to save as well.
After that I finally managed to make it work.
Three projects, can they be continued now, thank you.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기