2015년 1월 1일 목요일

System volume

When I create an application using the player component, the volume is low. 

How can I change the volume of my application according to the global volume, moving the slider ?

I have already set my slider between 0 and 100 but I'm not sure if it's correct. What is the minimum value and the max value ? 

perhaps the volume that I set is a percentage of the global volume ?



You can't change the volume via AI directly.  You *MAY* be able to use the Activity Starter to do it though...



This might be the conversion from the scalar sound range 0 to 100 on the Player control 

described here:  http://www.phonesdevelopers.com/1813101/       Is this the 'global' value?   I haven't a clue.

I read somewhere (but can not remember where) where someone said that developers can not set the MAXIMUM volume possible on an Android device...something about limitations on how loud a device can be to protect hearing.   I do not know it that is correct or not.    You might google and research something like Android volume settings   or similar key words and find out.



see also the documentation http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/reference/components/media.html#Player

Volume
Sets the volume to a number between 0 and 100


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기