2015년 1월 1일 목요일

theme

I need to use material theme. Is it possible to change the default theme of my app ? Thanks in advance



No, not possible with native App Inventor at this time...



@Enis, perhaps it is possible with a kludge:


Does it work?   Try it.



Actually... you actually can achieve a fairly good representation of Material Design using app inventor due to the style's general simplicity.  It won't be COMPLETELY up to spec, but a mimicry that's close enough to the real thing that no one should notice is defiantly possible.  I've even done it myself on one app I made.  However, it takes a LOT of work on initial implementation (once you've set it up modifications to the design and the app can still be done without too much more work).

Since AI2 doesn't handle themes on its own, you're going to have to really study up on the actual guidelines and details of Material Design at google.com/design if you want to do it.

I'm a graphics artist and am very interested in using material design in AI2 myself, so I'm willing to help you do it if you still want to, but keep in mind it will be a large amount of work in AI2 in both design and blocks elements to set it up.
If you're still interested and willing to do the work, let me know and I'll walk you through how to do each component.  Please also tell me if you want to use the light or dark theme as well as what you want your primary colors and accent colors to be, as I will need to create some graphics for you to use.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기