2016년 11월 25일 금요일

In-app Billing for Play Store


I am using Taifun's in-app billing extension. I have some questions related it:

For example, I would like to remove ads after purchase. Should I publish 2 apps to Alpha (with ads and without ads) OR publish 1 app and code this: "After purchase, remove all ads (permanently, e.g. TinyDB)"?

Also see attachment for 2 more questions.

It would be nice to see publishing process step by step on forum or video.

--
see my answers in Q4 - Q6 here https://puravidaapps.com/billing.php#q

-- 
To make some procedures after purchase [e.g. "If the payment is successful (or not?), AdCanvas visible false ....."], I couldn't combine right blocks. What should be matched with "successful"?
-- 
it would help to examine the prepared example carefully...


there you could have found out, that you have to call the LoadOwnItems method to receive the available (i.e. bought) items in the GotOwnItems event
there you get 2 lists back, a list of own products and a list of own subscriptions...

probably it also helps to understand the difference between product and subscription?
see also https://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/api.html

if you like to offer some additional features in your app after paying a fee, probably a one time payment would be sufficient to upgrade to the paid version? Use a product in this case (and not subscription). Subscriptions are for recurring payments (e.g. monthly).

-- 
Sorry, I've read all of them but this is a bit difficult to understand for me. 

I don't have list of products, there is only 1 "product" to buy to upgrade app PRO version. (simply just for removing photo watermarks and ads, both together in 1 purchase)

I've tried to create blocks but I am pretty sure it's wrong. 


let me prepare another example - as simple as possible - 
I will publish it on my webpage and send it to you privately tomorrow

meanwhile you might want to learn how to work with lists

• How to work with Lists by Saj
• How to work with Lists and Lists of lists (pdf) by appinventor.org

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기