2016년 11월 25일 금요일

Problem with sliding over buttons.


Hey there, I built a LED-Matrix (10x6 ws2812b leds) and connected it with bluetooth to my arduino. Now I placed buttons like the Matrix. When I press the first button the first led going to blink for a half second..when I press the second button the second led ist going to blink for a half second and so on. 

Now I want that the leds going to blink when I slide over the screen. But when I for example slide over the first button to the second, the second button dont work because I did not lift up my finger from my screen. The first button is still active till i lift up my finger from the screen. Is there other ways to do it? I need something that deactivate a button when my finger is not longer touching it but without to lift up my finger only to slide the finger away from it. SORRY FOR MY VERY BAD ENGLISH.

--
try the canvas and use image sprites as buttons instead
Taifun

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기