2016년 11월 30일 수요일

Problem with Mit ai2 Compainion


Hi guys!
have a problem with mit ai2 compainion.
I scan the qr code or i insert a code with keyboard, but my device not show my app.
Don't work!
I start to have this problem yesterday!
Until yesterday i never have this problem.

Help me please!
-- 
Did something change to your WiFi connection? Or some other change to your phone or PC?
Try also to clear the cache of your browser, or try a different browser.
Cheers, Ghica.

-- 
I have not made changes and I tried to do everything that you suggested, but no results ... :(

-- 
It is hard to say what is wrong. Can you bluid your app and install it as .apk? If that works, then there must be something with your WiFi or browser setup, if it does not work, something is wrong with your appitself. If you wish you can post your .aia file in the last case.
Cheers, Ghica.

-- 
I start to have this problem yesterday!     Try again today.  The MITserver is working properly however you may have a slow Internet connection.  The Internet was especially slow yesterday as large numbers of people participated in holiday sales.

but my device not show my app  You did not provide any details about exactly what happens as your app does not appear on your device screen.  Did you get any error messages?

Does the problem occur with only this Project?    Can you successfully load a different project?  Knowing if another perhaps simple project runs and this one does not can help isolate where the problem might be ( an Internet issue, a block programming issue with the current project, a syncronization problem (clearing the cache and or changing browsers as was already mentioned), and many other possibilities).  So, can you successfully load another Project?

A guess is you made a change in your project the other day and stopped working on the project..the change you made MIGHT be causing an issue.  Do you have a saved aia made several days ago?  Does that aia run?          Lots of things might cause a Project to fail to 'load' ... here is a huge list of possbilities (most of these will not pertain to you but you got to read about all of them to see if any of these could be the issue... look here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/mitappinventortest/fLiMEfPh09Q/1Ia0AaQEXogJ  

Good luck.

-- 
Thanks all for your help!
I found the problem... It was a virus like i take for wrong installation of other program.
I have not been able to solve it and so i formatted HD and reinstall SO.
Problem fix!

I had doubts when I thought about everything I've done over the past two days as recommended Ghica me. Thanks all again! Alex

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기