2016년 11월 30일 수요일

Spinner


I'm developping apps using the MIT App Inventor. I want to know why this:
I've put in my project some spinners (more than 2) and when clicking on them for the first time
 it works correctly(meaning the first spinner which I click). After that the else one clicked on doesn't work correctly.
Would you, please help me to solve this problem?
I've choosed to use spinners because I've choosen also to use listViews.
I've begun by using listViews but the application  didn't't look very good because there are only some 2,3,4 items which will then call
a whole list.

--
It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

-- 
Thanks alot for your kindness. My problem is only about more spinners in one screen in MIT App Inv. They don't work correctly

-- 
as far as I know, spinners work correctly
It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.


-- 
I warmly welcome,

I was interested in a couple of days ago, a component called SPINNER. I found some solutions, but not one that will solve my problem. That's why I give an example, it can tell somebody to help you. You can set the TextBox1 in the project, as GLOBAL, then you do not need to repeat code in the Screen2.

TextBox1 is hidden in the project, for Screen1 and Screen2. Code placed in  Bloks for Screen1, repeat in Bloks for Screen2, as it is for desinger is the same.


 2.bmp

 2.bmp


--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기