2017년 1월 13일 금요일

Creating an App that presents events...


Hi, I am actually new in the MIT App Inventor world, and I am doing this school project and I don't know If it is possible to do it or not. I want to create (wich a started already) an App that will present most of the events that are going to happen in Tahiti (like concerts, sales, upcoming movies, telethon, marathons...), so I'll need to connect it to a server for it to update my App all the time if i want to add more events to it. When I start the App it leads you to the Homescreen, where you can chose what categorie of event you want to see, wich will send you to another screen with those kinds of evens depending of what they chose... Is it possible to make it with MIT AppInventor ?

-- 
Does this app (1) come with a live person to collect all these upcoming events into a data base, or should it be (2) self-feeding?

If it is self-feeding, it will have to scrape a lot of different web sites (that you will have to discover and decode)
using the Web component.

Start by reading up on Fusion Tables, and Web parsing.
My FAQ:

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기