2017년 1월 13일 금요일

WebViewer stops after entering chat


I started my adventure with AppInventor about a month ago and managed to build a simple internet radio app. It also contains screen with access to chatting webesite. The problem starts when I try to write something - WebViewer shuts down and app goes back to main screen. What can I do to be able to use the chat? Could making another app to write in chat, while enabling background playing for the first one, solve the problem?

--
Can you post screen shots of your programming and the design of the screens, i think i can help

-- 
Sorry, I always forget to put the most important parts...
Main screen design
Screen2 design
Main screen blocks
Screen2 blocks

-- 
if you want to add screenshots, then add them directly into the thread instead of using an external service. Thank you.

-- 

-- 
this might be not the solution to the problem, but you should use Tribblehunter's method correctly, which is

see also 

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기