2017년 1월 16일 월요일

DHT11 sensor


So I have this sensor DHT11 which detects Humidity and tempurature and I wanna make an App where I can see the sensor's values. Would you guys help me get in the right  track so I can manage to do it ( newbie here).

--
I see a sample Youtube video and sample code for that unit at

code:

It will send text readings with a LF end delimiter.

You will need to talk to Android via Bluetooth from the Arduino board.
(Hope you have an adapter for that.)

Search this board for Bluetooth Arduino for sample blocks.

-- 
Thanks for your reply, I actually have an arduino code that works fine for displaying the results using a webserver and an ethernet sheild, only issue here is that the examples I found on the internet are based on a bluetooth connection but I want to use an Ethernet sheild which I couldn't figure out how to adapt it's App inventor blocks. 

https://youtu.be/yuKWr2R7iqo    


-- in this video it's shown how to creat the App inventor app only it using a bluethoot type of connection as I mentioned, If anyone could help me to adapt that code remplacing the connectivity from bluetooth to Webserver, Please .

--
I have a bunch of AI2 Web service examples at my FAQ ...
See the last section.

I would start with an AI2 Webviewer just to verify you can connect by URL,
then switch to the Web component to get a text string you can parse
to pull out your readings.

Poll using a slow clock.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기