2017년 3월 7일 화요일

Design ON an Android tablet


I'm just starting with AI2. I've been doing my training on a w8.1 laptop, but I've now pinned the MIT AI2 dev site to my Android tablet. I can open it, see all the training apps I've built, open them on both block and designer - BUT - given that it's actually on an Android tablet, it won't let me run an app straight off the bat. If I click to run on AI companion it's asking me to scan the screen with the tablet(!) or go out and enter the code, I can't connect via a usb as it's actually on the device, and I can't seem to get hold of AiStarter.

So how do I develop Android tablet apps ON an android tablet?

--
Thanks for your response. This is definitely something we are a where of and is an issue on our list off things to fix and is something we are trying to prioritize into our development plan. FYI. We are currently working on a better way to support apps developed to work better tablets. Your point is definitely noted  and will continue to find time to work on this issue.

--
I can't drag n drop components on palette to viewer, but I can drag n drop the blocks. I use android tablet. Please make ai2 more compatible

--
I am new to MITAppInventor and I plan to teach some courses on android app programming.
My institute already has several Android tablets that I am hoping to use.

From what I read so far, it seems that the main issue with tablets are associated with publishing the app 
on Google Play. That is not a big concern for me. Other than that, are there any other limitations in using 
the MITAppInventor for developing an App for tablets....

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기