2017년 3월 4일 토요일

Graficar desde mi App (Graph from my App)


Como puedo hacer graficos estadisticos desde mi app. Si existe alguna manera me sería de gran ayuda.

How can I make statistical graphs from my app. If there is any way I would be of great help.

--
1) you can use a Canvas to make your graph using the x,y positions on the Canvas.
2) you can import your data to a Fusion Table and graph using the tools on the fusion table.
3) I think there is another web based graphing tool you can link too.. unfortunately I do not remember what it is called; perhaps someone else will comment.

What have you tried?  If you can show a picture of the type of information you want to graph, users could be more specific with recommendations.

--
Ok, I want do the following, for example I have the following data:
I'm trying  graphing into "Fusion Tables" for each, ¿how I can  do?.

--
Have you done the Pizza tutorial?    It shows how to get data into a Fusion table from an Android device.   Look here:   Pizza Party with Fusion Tables for App Inventor 2

Here are the basics for getting a graph with Fusion table:  https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/fusiontables   ...this information does apply to AI2 also.   You use SQL statements to set the graph up   or, I believe you can post 
the data using your Android and then manipulate the data using either your PC or using your AI2 using a WebViewer component.

Is this easy?    No, it is not.

Do the tutorial, try some blocks, then ask again.   You will get help.

--
Amigo ya he hecho ese tutoria pero no me sirve para mis propositos, pues neceisto crear desde mi App una tabla  para cada usuario y usarla para graficar los datos, pero no se como hacerlo.Como podria lograrlo?.

Friend I have done this tutorial but it does not serve me for my purposes, because I need to create from my App a table for each user and use it to graph the data, but I do not know how to do it. How could I achieve it ?.

--
the (unfortunately) deprecated Google Chart API https://google-developers.appspot.com/chart/infographics/docs/overview is easy to work with
you will be able to use it until April 20, 2015
for an example how to use it see here http://puravidaapps.com/qr.php#q

alternatively search for another API here http://programmableweb.com/

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기