2017년 3월 4일 토요일

I finally made a simple line chart aia


I finally made a line chart aia. It is simple input by the X and Y  data in list. It is auto scale with the data in list and fit to any size of canvas. Just a very little scale tolerance in scale conversion.  Y ratio to control the scale.   Drawing graph in canvas is relative slow in compare with google api chart method. The more data in list the more time to generate the graph. But it break the character limitation of the google chart api (deprecated) . For somebody have no much knowledge on javascript like me. It would be a viable solution. 

I found that if both webviewer and canvas in same screen. The canvas drawing will not work correct at first time drawing. I am not sure is it only happening on my device. Please help to check. I am now set a timer to redraw the canvas after a second to overcome this problem.





--
I switched Screen sizing to responsive and it looks and works better.
Especially when rotating the device.
Try it.


--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기