2017년 3월 29일 수요일

How do I insert any doc/ms word?


Guys I'm having problem. Recently I'm trying to build an app that contains many ebook, now I'm having issues on how do I insert doc file so the reader could read just like an ebook. Any sollution? Thanks!

--
Are you trying to read .pdf files or html files?

-- 
I'm trying to read .pdf files, but in this case, there are many .pdf files its like 50 or more

-- 
See Taifun's post HERE

-- 
No, not like that. Not .pdf from my device. I mean how do I insert doc files into appinventor, and then you can read it jst like you read a doc files not pdf files.

-- 
You cannot add MS doc files an App Inventor project.  The doc files must be converted to pdf files or plain text  (*.txt) files.   In the later case, use the File control to read them and place them in a Label.

-- 
Geez man, that's a big job. :( How do I make hundred of articles which contain image into an app??? 

-- 
Without images, this is no problem.  With images it is a huge problem.  If you load 'hundreds of articles which contain image(s)"  that is going to be a lot of stuff so if it is more than 
10Mb you will exceed the App Inteventor 2 maximum size of an aia probably.  What you expect to do is most likely not practical.  What would be the total file size of all these articles?

For a small number of articles with images, you probably could load them as html files and use the WebViewer to view them.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기