2017년 6월 2일 금요일

Getting Yandex Language Codes


How do you get the list of languages and their codes for Yandex translate?  I cannot understand what this article here is instructing me to do.  How can I send ui=language code when I don't know the language code?

--
Take a look at country codes here: https://tech.yandex.com/translate/doc/dg/concepts/api-overview-docpage/
Next, take a look at my tutorial here: YandexTranslator translation of text strings

-- 
Most of us are speaking English, so the language code would be en, like in their example.

-- 
Awesome!  Thanks!

My app will offer as many languages as there are languages available.  Is there a way to get the languages and codes from Yandex Translate somehow so that if a new language is added the app offers that language, too?

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기