2017년 6월 6일 화요일

Help make taymier off


Help make taymier off .
Hello.
I make an interesting application, but for whatever it worked fine I have to do the off timer .
I have implemented a timer in a separate window and all other windows I made ​​the switch to the timer, but for some reason it does not work !
should work so that when a user visits a page timer and presses the button to turn off after 5 minutes the timer and must disable all application in 5 minutes. But I did so after clicking on the button to turn off after 5 minutes , and the timer window zakryvaetsya user moves from there to come in, and may in this issue?

--
Timers only work in one window. Also, App Inventor applications only work when they are on the foreground, so having a timer for 5 minutes is not reliable.

--
use a timer 10 seconds to prompt empty notifier with no background that will prevent your application from going to "sleep" :) You just have to use home buton  instead of back arrow, the application will run in background at the timers cannot be stopped. Hope it helps

--
example blocks picture


--
thank you so so so much, i can't explain how much. It was vital for my app not to close, as loading again means 60 seconds, so you made my day. Hope it helps other people too, as much as it helped me.
(btw it works even without the notifier block (as in my case it showed a small grey rectangle in the middle of the screen, and without it is perfectly well)

--
Cool solution, Piotr Stępień!
Thanks for sharing!

--
Really really good Thanks, finally I found a solution :)

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기