2017년 6월 6일 화요일

how to build my app ?


Hi, please help me i'm lost ....
I first did a didact numerical book to learn to read and write.... with audio incrustations, but i realized i can't publish it because of the sounds....
Now i want to transform my book in an app. It is a book of 15 chapter and over 100 pages. In the 100 pages there is alternativly a page of lessons and a page of exercices, and of course a menu for the 15 chapters. 
How can i build it without doing 100 screens (I've tried but arriving to 50 screen impossible to open the emulator). You have to know that the positions of the buttons of the sounds are differents if it's a page of lessons or a page of exercices....
I am totally lost, i've tried to see tutorials but i'm allergic to variables i can't get it ;)
Please help me just to know how much screens i have to do, and what variables, even if my idea is possible.

--
You have to learn how to work with data instead of blocks.


Also see this WheresMit app to see the difference between blocks, screens, and data:

-- 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기