2017년 6월 16일 금요일

How to send whatsapp message to a specific mobile numbers???


I have already tried it anyway and I still have not found a right way to send msg by whatszap app to a specific contact, could you help me please?
I tried the model below but without success.

--
How to start Whatsapp/send a message with Whatsapp
whatsapp.aia
whatsapp2.aia


It does not look like you have used the forums yet, as a search using the search box above would have returned several threads about this topic.

Advice: Before posting, it's a good idea to search in this forum. Many others have likely run into problems similar to yours. How to search see screenshot.
Hello I checked the forum and no answer was objective and certain, so far I could not find anyone that solves this problem

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기