2017년 6월 10일 토요일

slider


I want to make slide moves during playing sound and finishs at the end of  playing sound at last point of slide.





--
I want to make slide moves during playing sound and finishs at the end of  playing sound at last point of slide.





--
Did you try to use a clock? Where at each Timer event you update the slider position, depending on the duration already played?

-- 
I didn't try to use a clock. Can you please guide me.

--
In order to do this, you would need to know in advance how many minutes are in what you want to play.
Otherwise you would not be able to fill the bar properly.

I don't see in your blocks anything that might contain a play length.

-- 
you also could use the player extension https://puravidaapps.com/player.php, which offers additionally the properties

and

-- 
Actually there are more than fifty files of mp3 and each file has a different minutes.
Can you please show me what kind of blocks I can use and try it.

-- 
you might want to read my previous answer again and use the player extension
com.puravidaapps.TaifunPlayer.aix
player.aia

also see tip 3 here
-- 
Usually I do not have the time to create complete apps for people like you, and it would not help you in learning how this works, therefore...
Fist try to make a simple example as close as you can get to what you want. Then, maybe we can give a hint on how to complete it. Or maybe you have found out yourself.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기