2017년 7월 7일 금요일

Adding WiFi Extension


My name is Suryaveer . I am a 2nd year undergrad student pursuing B.tech in Indian Institute Of Technology Indore,India. I am looking forward to participate in GSOC-2017.
I want to add WiFi extension in this project because many Iot project can't done without using WiFi. Use of BT over WiFi is quite slow and less bandwidth also. That's why i came across this idea to add WiFi extension in MIT-appinventor.
Thus, I want to be a part of the project. Kindly guide me on how to get started with the project.

--
thanks for your interest. The ideas page [1] lists a number of potential projects for the summer, and the instructions page [2] lists the challenges and information needed to do the application. Also, don't forget to apply through the GSoC site [3].

If you want to discuss a particular project, please open a thread here in this forum to do so.

All the best!


--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기