2017년 7월 7일 금요일

Sorry activity update (in application google services framework) is not respond.


The app inventor 2 will not connect with the emulator? or the contrary. 
When I connect to emulator it start up, but after some minutes I get the message, 

"Sorry activity update (in application google services framework) is not responding"

I use win10 64.

--
The version update process in the emulator is coordinated with popup dialogs on the AI2 web site.

Sometimes one side is waiting on a response from you to the other side,
but the window is hidden on your PC.

Alt Tab around to make sure none of your Windows tasks is waiting for a response from you.

-- 
Thank you very much for your answer. It helped but new problems came up? 

When I start the emulator I get the message, 

"Activity MIT AI2 Companion (in application MIT AI2 Companion) is not responding" 

It doesn't matter if I press "force close" or "wait" I get a new message, 

"The application MIT AI2 Companion (process edu.mit. appinventor.aicompanion3) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

When I press "force close" I get the final message, 

"Running using the emulator or USB. Waiting to get blocks. Version: 2.41"

Then nothing happen? I have trying this several times and I get the same result. 

-- 
Look through the Companion and emulator section of this FAQ for ideas ...    FAQ for Companion and Emulator

-- 
Thank you Abraham for the link, but I could not find any solutions for my problems. 

-- 
The Companion and Emulator are just debugging tools.

If you can't get them running, you can still use the Build pulldown
to prepare .apk files, download them onto your device,
and run your app on your device to test it.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기