2017년 7월 9일 일요일

Camera with rotated image! Why?


On my YouTube tutorial, using a camera, displays an image with the picture shown correctly. But my test app it is displayed rotated 90 degrees. I have put the app on three different phone and the result is the same. Please tell what I did wrong? 

--
This is a common problem. I am not sure whether that is APP Inventor or some Android feature.
You could use Taifuns image extension to rotate the image: http://puravidaapps.com/image.php

-- 
Thanks! Using ParaVidaApps I downloaded 'Rotate' and then tried to import the aia. After unzipping I was shown 3 files associated to Rotate, not the aia. Where did I go wrong? 

--
See the App Inventor Extensions document about how to use an App InventorExtension and download the aix file, then import the extension into your project.


The aia files you downloaded are test apps you can use to test the new methods
To unzip an aia file does not make much sense, does it?

--
I checked your Extensions document and expected a selection of extensions to choose from. I found 3. What I was looking for was rotate.aia, shown above, in your green banner. The click sent me to Source Forge which downloaded it. As I said before, this resulted with 3 files, not an aia or even an aix. I donated in anticipation of the aia. Again, where is the rotate source? Sorry for being a bother. 

--
You should download taifunimage.aix, include that as an extension in your app and use the taifunrotate block. You might want to read again what Taifun wrote above.


--
Thank you,
Using Tiafun's large green box I clicked taifunimage.aix. It was downloaded and I saved it to both the Desktop and Downloads. As you see in the attachment I receive a Zip file rather than an .aix. I also see that this source is available on a URL. Where can I find this URL? 


--
your browser(?) somehow renamed the aix file into zip...
therefore rename the file back to aix and import the extension in App Inventor

-- 
I moved my browser from MSM to Google and it worked perfectly. Now have beautifully rotated pictures. 

--
Don't use MS browsers with anything App Inventor! They just do not work properly.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기